Saturday, April 07, 2007

Mrs. Aceto Update

I know not all of you are looking forward to my return... but I feel that letting you know what to expect is important.
As of right now (April 7th) I am supposed to return to work on April 24th. I will see the doctor on April 20th and then he will tell me if I get to return to work or not.
Mrs. De Coma is your teacher. You all need to treat her as such. If I do not come back she will be in charge of your grade, I would have to give up that responsibility to her. So behave! :)
I miss seeing you all.

-Mrs. Aceto

Labels:

6 Comments:

At Sunday, April 08, 2007 1:32:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mrs Aceto...please come back. Hoping the 24th will come really soon...Miss you!
-Yudith

 
At Sunday, April 08, 2007 11:48:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

mrs.acetoo! :(

 
At Tuesday, April 10, 2007 1:43:00 PM , Blogger Eden Wang said...

mrs aceto,
when are u going to update the grades?

 
At Wednesday, April 11, 2007 11:24:00 PM , Blogger Mrs. Aceto said...

Eden,
I will try to have my husband update grades sometime in the next week. He is on Spring Break and refuses to work. :)

 
At Friday, April 13, 2007 3:58:00 PM , Blogger Eden Wang said...

ok, thx mrs. aceto i hope you can come back soon :)

 
At Wednesday, May 02, 2007 6:04:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

mrs. aceto, if we complete the pala award, who do we turn it in too?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home