Saturday, February 02, 2008

Aceto Family Update

It has been a while since I posted and I am not even sure you kids will even remember me or this site... poor me :(
Jake is now almost 7 months old and is scooting around all over the house. He has 3 teeth & loves using them to chew on his mom and dads fingers (ouch!). Nathan finished his first year on the varsity football team at RHS and lettered. He also played for the JV team and won the Defensive player MVP!!
Mr. Aceto is teaching at REVHS and is learning the ropes at his new school. He misses teaching Jr. High but he teaches mostly freshman so he feels like he is still in Jr. High most of the time!
Me, I am just enjoying being a mom to only 2 kids instead of 300+ kids (my students) and trying to lose all this excess pregnancy weight. As a PE teacher, being overweight just seems so contradictory and I just can't stand it!!
I miss teaching but I do love being here with Jake all day. I hope all of you are well! Keep in touch!

2 Comments:

At Saturday, February 02, 2008 5:59:00 PM , Blogger New England Quilter said...

I loved the note you left me for my giveaway. It is so nice to meet you. Enjoy the year with your new little guy. I am having a wonderful year at home too!

 
At Monday, February 04, 2008 5:05:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

funny that I keep thinking that you forgot to show your classes about the blog but you weren't teaching any o_o (being tired really gets to me sometimes D:) I really miss PE since running really clears my mind but band took care my PE credit and I don't have room in my classes D: Well have fun with jake :o

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home