Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Good Bye!


I had hoped I would be able to return for the last few months but I have been told that I can not. Mrs. DeComa will be your teacher for the remainder of the school year. It is so sad to let all of you (well most of you :) ) move on without me but I know that you are in good hands. Please feel free to post or email me anytime. However, all grading and class questions need to be given to Mrs. DeComa and she will have an email address soon and will let you all know when that happens.

As for the PALA award (See photo for the students who followed through with the paperwork and received the shirts and certificates), it is too much to ask Mrs. DeComa to take on that responsibility as well as all of the new responsibilities of being a full-time teacher. I am sorry if this causes any problems. She does have the stickers to place on the certificates if you have already received a certificate. I want you to know how incredibly proud I am of all of you that stuck to the program and hope that it helped you "stay active" and learn how to live a healthy and active lifestyle.

Thank you for all your good wishes and for making me feel that I was a part of your lives for the short time you have been in my class. I can't imagine doing anything else for a living.

Mrs. Aceto

Labels:

16 Comments:

At Friday, May 04, 2007 10:05:00 PM , Blogger Eden Wang said...

Mrs. Aceto, will I have you again next year, or will it be completely random?

 
At Saturday, May 05, 2007 5:10:00 PM , Blogger Mrs. Aceto said...

It is completely a random process. I don't get to choose my students (which would be really nice but they won't let us).
Sorry I don't have a definite answer for you. :(

 
At Sunday, May 06, 2007 11:55:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey mrs. aceto sorry to hear that you won't be coming back to teach. I just wanted to thank you again for helping me with my asthma problem. I've doing some cardiovascular activies( finally learned what it meant...)and i no longer have asthma everyday...Anyways I'just wanted to thank you for your help and bye bye. Say hi to mr. aceto for me.

-alan chen

 
At Monday, May 07, 2007 8:07:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

mrs. aceto so do we get a shirt and stuff like that if we get the award??? cuz i got one.....

 
At Monday, May 07, 2007 8:57:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

umm will we ever get our 75 or 150mile shirt?

 
At Tuesday, May 08, 2007 7:39:00 AM , Blogger Mrs. Aceto said...

Thank you Alan! I so enjoyed teaching you this year and was so glad to have you as a student. I wish you all the best!

 
At Tuesday, May 08, 2007 7:41:00 AM , Blogger Mrs. Aceto said...

Hi Jason,
If you read the post you just commented on, you would see that I won't be processing any more of the PALA awards. If you want the shirt, you can do the process yourself. Just follow the directions on the site. If you want, email me and I will walk you through it. Congratulations!

 
At Tuesday, May 08, 2007 7:43:00 AM , Blogger Mrs. Aceto said...

Victor,
Mrs. DeComa has the 75 mile log so just check with her. I had updated the log up through April 18 and only one person at that time had hit 75 miles. I am sure you are close though so just ask her to give you your updated mile total. Good Luck!!

 
At Wednesday, May 09, 2007 7:45:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww... ok.... well.... i hope u just take care of ur self mrs aceto.. bye everyone from you class is going to miss you mrs aceto. bye

 
At Wednesday, May 09, 2007 9:23:00 PM , Blogger Mrs. Aceto said...

Thanks Jason. I miss my classes more than I thought that I would. Best of luck to you!!

 
At Thursday, May 10, 2007 9:55:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

will mrs. decoma give make up/extra credit for running afterschool any time before the school year ends?

 
At Thursday, May 10, 2007 10:41:00 PM , Blogger Mrs. Aceto said...

You will have to ask her. :)

 
At Sunday, May 27, 2007 8:24:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mrs. Aceto! We miss you! ]: Hows baby Aceto?

 
At Thursday, May 31, 2007 9:42:00 AM , Blogger Mrs. Aceto said...

Baby Aceto is kicking me and punching me... I feel like I am getting beat up. So really it is just like being at work! All you kids picking on me. :) Thanks for the post... hope you all are doing great!

 
At Sunday, June 24, 2007 3:46:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Mrs. Aceto! You still remember me? Its Alan... Just saying a quick hi, oh yeah can you post when Jake is born, well not right after all that...(bleh, sex ed). Maybe when you feel better and all, can you post the date Jake was born cause its pretty interesting for Yudith and ne. Thanks a bunch and hope jake won't be a troublemaker. Oh and can you tell Mr. Aceto thanks for great semester I've really enjoy being his T.A. Have a great summer and hope things go well.

-alan

 
At Monday, June 25, 2007 11:08:00 AM , Blogger Mrs. Aceto said...

Of course I still remember you Alan! Mr. Aceto will be posting on his website mraceto.com pictures and information about baby Jake's arrival. Thanks for caring! Both Mr. Aceto and I loved having you AND Yudith as students! Keep in touch.

 

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home